Pigeon Control Phoenix
We all know that Pigeons are a hazard to buildings due to the damage they can create but what about our health?
10 Pigeon Hazards:
1. Pigeons attract and carry ticks, mites and fleas
2. Carry bacterial and parasitic diseases
3. Damage buildings
4. Produce foul droppings
5. A health hazard for man and animal – carry bacteria and parasites which cause disease eg Salmonella, Encephalitis, Toxoplasmosis.
6. Stain buildings and look unsightly
7. Cause deterioration of buildings
8. Increased maintenance costs
9. Kill vegetation 10. Produce unpleasant odors
Top Pigeon Pest Control Tips:
• A pigeon control program is certainly worth the effort.
• Remember the economic damage and health threats caused by large populations of the birds.
• Pigeons are seed and grain feeders and will search for improperly stored or tipped over seed in your garden so keep that bird seed packed away safely.
To discover more Pigeon Control Tips please contact us we will assess your problem, and make recommendations and complete a pest removal program for you.
Call (602) 944-7700